The original Poly-Dolly set the industry standard for a mobile dispensing station, with highly engineered features designed to enhance productivity. With a patented enclosed sump, ergonomic design, and rolled-grip handles for easy tipping, dispensing operations have never been easier.
The deep well holds a 5-gallon pail for dispensing and liquid transfer, while the internal sump contains liquid and allows the dolly to still be transported in case of a spill. Furthermore, it is forkliftable and simple to load. This all terrain Dolly version has solid rubber wheels for added durability and handling on uneven terrain.
- Transports and dispenses drums up to 55-gallons
- Enclosed sump allow for transport after a spill occurs
- Generous 70-gallon spill capacity meets all regulations
- Ergonomic design allows just about anyone to use the dolly with ease
- Drain plug included to empty the sump
- Will not rust or corrode
- Compliance: EPA 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC, UFC & NPDES