Poly Oily Waste Cans
- Poly Oily Waste Cans are constructed of red high density polyethylene (HDPE) and offer fire safe temporary storage of solvent rags, waste rags, shavings and other materials subject to spontaneous combustion.
- Will not rust or dent.
- Resistant to most chemical compounds.
- They have no seam for a leak proof construction.
- Feature self-closing lid with foot lever and with a flared base for added stability.
- Available in Red, Yellow or Black.
- FM Approved.
- 100 percent designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Compliance: OSHA 29 CFR 1910.125(e)(4)(ii) and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.125(e)(4)(iii)