Eagle Type II Storage Cans
- Made in the USA.
- Constructed of 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel.
- Lead Free Technology
- Meet OSHA an NFPA Code 30 Requirements.
- UL & ULC listed and FM approved for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids.
- Type II cans feature two openings, one with a pressure relief spring closing lid for filling and one with an actuated pour valve with a flexible metal spout for safer controlled dispensing.
- The filler spout and flame arrestors in both openings are non-sparking brass designed for flashback protection.
- The cans are available with a 12″ flexible metal spout.
- Compliance: OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, 1926.152 and NFPA Code 30 and FM, UL & ULC Approved.